CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, July 31, 2006

beky is backy!! and she got me a very cute tigger. awww gu gugugu gu *hammie face* FCUK IN SIN CITY & SIN ON WHEELS............ beks are u trying to send me a msg? I GET UR POINT!! haha.

fyi, having alcohol 3 days in a row is really quite bleach. =/ but it was a good weekend :)

now i have a tigger from my niece, a tigger from canada, a tigger from hongkong and a tigger from minitoons. whee! :) i used to have a tigger on my phone too... but i lost it just after a day. and it was a bday gift.. grrr!

this morning beks had to go through the ERP thrice just cos she picked me up from my place to go have breakfast at checkers. she was wearing the coolest shirt ever. beks, you're how zai...... heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home